Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Heart Health For You f#133

Regular exercise, healthy diet, weight loss and control.   Those are the three basic elements of a healthy life style for a heart patient.  I consider all three to be equal in importance to us.  If I had to emphasize one it would be effective exercising on a regular basis. 

I continue to exercise to the point if I skip a day I do not feel good about my motivation and am anxious to make it up.  I still eat healthy and enjoy feeling as good as I do.   

I am going to share some things with you.  One is I changed cardiologist a couple of months ago.   I was too healthy to be feeling so badly.  Always tired, and did not have the energy level I should have had .  I went back to my initial cardiologist clinic.  He immediately changed (reduced) blood pressure medications and switched some dosages.  All of this because of the heart health progress I had made in the last three years.   I almost immediately begin to feel better and have more energy.  

Next thing to share.   My wife's health although very serious seems to be improving even to the amazement of her doctors.   I have to tell you it is God's answer to our prayers that has made this tremendous change in her prognosis.   She continues to receive agressive chemo-therapy.    Cindy went to her doctor two months ago and a simple x-ray revealed a life threatening advanced cancer.  I will continue to post a few things about heart health but you understand my focus is on caring and serving my wife.  

You who have followed  my story and advice based on what worked for me do not really need to follow me to regain your heart health.  It is all spelled out in the first sentence at the beginning of this posting.  You can do it.

 Good Luck, Best Wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST COMMENT