Monday, July 2, 2012

Weight Loss Recognition + Facebook #117

Let me ask you something.  Do you think it is okay to ask a woman about weight loss?  I am talking  about someone you would know.  Cindy says you shouldn't mention it.  I know you can't go up and say, hey, you use to big pretty big and now you don't look so big.  How much weight have you lost?   I am speaking about a lady I use to work with.  Recently I saw her and she has lost what must be more than 50 pounds.  I am wondering if exercise and workouts have been a part of her weight loss?  Also, I would like to know if she went on a diet or changed her eating habits and health lifestyle. Which is leading me to ask her about it.  I am sure she would take it in a complimentary way.  Thinking about it. You know, after seeing her for the first time in quite a while, I am sure she expected some comment from me about her new look.  She knows I know she lost weight and she is wondering why I would  ignore the subject.  You know when you first started losing weight, you wanted people to acknowledge they noticed a difference, and remember how you liked them asking you about it.

I think I have settled into a new schedule of when I am going to work out.  I no longer go early in the sun-rising hours each morning.  I now go sometime between 7:00-8:00 am which seems to fit me well.   The reason?  I have gone through some sort of sleep and rest change.   I am not sure, but it must be associated with my daily medication.  I now sleep straight through the night and do not wake up until around 6:30 am.  Which is quite later than my previous 20 plus year sleep habits.  This all has to do with my low blood pressure and tiring easily, I am quite sure.  Even after an extra 3 hours or so of sleep I still need, want, and take a couple of very short naps during the day.  Anyway, after trying several different workout times for the last month I like this current schedule.  Gives me time to get up, shower, shave, have breakfast, coffee, get my workout stuff and go.  Plus I really feel good while working out.  It is like I have taken some magic pill.  I really feel that good while exercising.  I would like for that peppy feeling to last all day.

My daughter, Ann, recently wrote in Facebook that I am OCD about exercise and eating healthy.  Ever since, I have been trying to figure out what she meant.  She doesn't know that I know, because she knows I don't know how to get into Facebook. Do you know?  Cindy knows. She told me about my being mentioned in Ann's Facebook.  Anyway, I am pretty sure I know what it means.   Come on, you knew I would know.  It's Facebook code for Our Crazy Dad........

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST COMMENT