Monday, January 28, 2013

Why Some Foods Are Not Healthy. #148

We are learning more about healthy foods as we go along.  Most readers know we have continually moved through foods we can eat that will fit our individual needs, and preferences as we go forward in becoming healthy.  It is sort of something that evolves as you go along.   Hopefully for you as for us when you pick up more healthy food habits more of what you use to eat will no longer be part of your diet.

Another difficult to determine is what foods are unhealthy for me to eat and why? From this point on what I tell you is me speaking for myself.  I am not telling you or asking you to change any foods because I say you should not eat it.   Some of my most favorite foods I dropped from my diet because I did enough personal research to decide it was not good for my health.  What I did not expect was as I researched and studied more about some foods I found so many that were not only not good for my cardiovascular health, but many medical studies indicated certain additives used could cause cancer or other health issues simply by overloading your metabolism with too much of a natural substance.  This is an important issue as you will read in my next post where we will read exact details of why some specific foods are not good for you.

I do have my own specific beliefs and opinions about why certain foods and food groups are not healthy to eat.  They are based of normal intelligence, reading and studying foods, and finally life long experiences.  I truly believe there are food groups that we, mankind, was not intended to consume and our bodies process.  I say this to you not in a spiritual sense but in the sense of how our intricate physical metabolisms are meant to process and provide life supporting benefits to our bodies.  Think about that....do you think your metabolism and bodies healthy function was meant to consume large amounts of man made sugars, man made fats and in general have amounts of chemicals processed into the foods we eat?
Next post specific;  unhealthy food facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST COMMENT