Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Some Info For You #142

Sorry for not having any new postings and not updating my site's cover page.  Until the middle of last summer I considered myself to be doing a good job of  informing all of you with an interest in heart health and a more healthy lifestyle.   I had planned on a gradual change to another level of becoming more focused on providing heart health information to you that would better help you understand your personal health and plan a course of what would be best for you.   I also wanted to go more into healthy foods, and spend less time about my own experiences related to my personal health. 

Speaking of personal experiences I have recently had friends tell me how healthy I look.   Not meaning a younger or more physical fit me.  Just an overall appearance of being healthy. My next posting will be about this subject.

If Cindy's health continues to be stable I plan on getting back to spending more time on this site and postings after the beginning of next year.

Safe and Happy Holidays to you and your family.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST COMMENT